Tuesday 30 June 2009

Tagged! And you're next!

I was tagged by my dear blogging buddy, Kyooty over at Kyooty center - go check her out, she's a brilliant lass!

It's 10am, a beautiful sunny day outside, Charis is sleeping (sighs) and Niamh is working her way through some sweetcorn crisps, so I have maybe 20 minutes of peace!

The rules:

1. Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your invention, add one more question of your own.

2. Tag other people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here goes .....

What is your current obsession? My daughters!

What are you wearing today? My rather dashing pink, spotty nightie at the moment, jeans and T-shirt later and sandals

What’s for dinner? Chicken curry and rice - that reminds me - must take the chicken out the freezer! Don't let me forget!

What would you eat for your last meal? Oh, so many things to choose from! It would probably be spaghetti in some form!


What are you listening to right now? Niamh banging the floor (I'm sure the neighbour is delighted with that, but given she was shouting and swearing at another neighbour at 11.30pm last night, waking and scaring Charis, I'm not that bothered!), Peppa Pig on the TV (Charis is now up!) and birds singing in the distance.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Oh, that's a tricky one ... NOT ... our beach, Petani Beach, on the Greek island of Kephalonia. *sighs*

Which language do you want to learn? Gaelic - I have a smattering, but Charis starts Gaelic school nursery after the Summer, I'd best get the hang of it!

What do you love most about where you currently live? Ummmm, it's near the A82 which takes me back to Argyll!

What style is your current home decorated in? Style?? With two children under 4?? Lol!

If you were a time traveler what era would you live in? Hmmmm, I think I'd go way into the future in the hope that nations and society had got their act together and actually care for each other!

What is your favorite color? Turquoise

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe? My skirts, which I don't wear often enough!

What were you doing ten years ago? 1999? Having a nightmare managing the Sheltered Housing Project - challenging staff! I wasn't even married then, or going out with Andrew!

If you had £300 now, what would you spend it on? A night away in a luxery hotel, probably Pittodrie House Hotel in Inverurie!

What are you going to do after this? Considering this has already taken an hour and 15 minutes, throw the lunch together for Charis to go to nursery, then try and find the place where Mairianne is working to see the Health Visitor - Niamh has a funny sticky out bit at her ribs!

What are your favorite films? Mama Mia! Any decent sci-fi. The Underworld series.

Your favorite books? I love anything by Matthew Reilly, Diana Gabaldon, Kathy Reichs, etc. Also love the Left Behind Series.

Do you collect anything? Mess and chaos .... want some??

What makes you follow a blog? I like blogs where the author has something of interest to say, or where I know the author!

What was the most enjoyable thing you did today? Put the new clothes that I bought the girls yesterday on them!

Ann's Question:
What makes you comment on a blog? If I feel I have something to add to what has been said, or if I have a thought sparked off by it.


Amy's Question:
What is your favorite thing to do when you have some free time? Sleep!

Anissa's Question:
As you know I homeschool -- If you could would you? If I had the discipline and capabilities, most definately!

Do you agree with homeschooling? Absolutely!

Tonya's Question:
What is a talent you wished you had? I wish I had stuck at the violin and gone on to be gifted at it!

Mary's Question:
If you could be any other animal other then Human, what would you be? I'd be a cat - they just don't care do they? I'd probably be a lioness!

MY QUESTION:
Where, who or what fills you with perfect peace and contentment?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tagging

Gail at A Curious Girl's Guide to Life

Hel at Dogwithnobrain

Missy at Missy's blog

OK Everyone TAG you're it!

3 comments:

Missy,Mrs and Mum said...

ok I don't fully understand it but here is my question,

Where is your happy place?

Citril said...

lol You copy and paste the whole lot. Put it on your blog and tag folk to do it to!

I forgot to put my question in! Doh!

kyooty said...

Oh I like your question! I"d say my hubbie does that job very well. :)

Missy, it's mostly "networking" from what i understand because now that you are tagged, i'm going to go visit you :)